Armed Citizens United is pleased to announce a ‘Why the 2nd Amendment?’Gun Giveaway sponsored by Primary Weapon Systems!
We are looking for the best video explaining why you support the 2nd Amendment and the inherent right to self defense! We want to hear your reasons, logic, past experience or anything else that contributes to why you are standing with us! Send us your funny, educational, creative, humorous, or logical videos. Videos will be judged on their creativity, impact, uniqueness. The person who submits the best video will receive a Summit T3 10/22 rifle provided by Primary Weapon Systems (MSRP: $799.95).
Please ‘Like’ and ‘Share’ our Facebook post, post your video on YouTube and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Video Contest in the subject line. Include a link to the video, and your name and address.
Here are some other requirements about the video:
1) The video must be between :30 and 3:00.
2) The video must have ‘Armed Citizens United’ or ‘ACU’ in the title.
3) The video must be produced and/or owned by you; do not include any copyrighted material you do not have the rights to use.
4) If you win, you must be willing to let us embed the video on the Armed Citizens United site.
5) Entries must be submitted by March 14th at 12:00 PM PST.
1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Contestants will enter by submitting videos via email to email@example.com.
2. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open only to legal U.S. residents, over the age of 18. Employees of Armed Citizens United, Inc. and Primary Weapon Systems (along with their contractors, affiliates and subsidiaries) and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Contestants residing in those areas where the contest is void may participate in the contest. We will make specific arrangements on a case by case basis.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Employees of Armed Citizens United will judge the contest. Submissions will be judged on their creativity and originality. All decisions of the judges are final.
4. PRIZES: The first place winner will receive a Summit T3 10/22 (valued at $800) provided by Primary Weapon Systems, distributed through their established dealer network. Second place will receive Armed Citizens United swag (valued at $60).
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 14 days after the end of the contest. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS:
a. Participants hereby grant Armed Citizens United a non-exclusive, perpetual, worldwide license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the Submission (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) in all media now known and later come into being for purposes of trade or advertising without further compensation. Participants represent and warrant that they have full legal right, power and authority to grant Armed Citizens United the foregoing license and if applicable, have secured all necessary rights from any participants in, and contributors to, their Submission in order to grant such a license.
b. Armed Citizens United is under no obligation to use any Submission.
c. Winners will be required to execute and return a Certificate of Eligibility, Consent and General Release form within 14 days of notification. Non-compliance within this time period may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Any income tax liability is the sole responsibility of the winner.
7. USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION: Armed Citizens United reserves the right to use any and all information related to the contest, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. CONDUCT: All contest participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Armed Citizens United in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, the operation of its web site or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Armed Citizens United is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur. If for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, Armed Citizens United may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Entrants further agree to release Armed Citizens United from any liability resulting from, or related to participation in the contest.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Armed Citizens United, 2530 Meridian Parkway, Suite 200, Durham, NC 27713.